This video tutorial is in the Beauty & Style category which will show you how to tie a necktie in a four-in-hand knot. The broad end should hang lower and to the right. Take the short end of the tie in your left hand and bring the long end of the tie across it and hold it in your left hand. Then bring the long end back underneath the short end showing the back of the long end in front. From there you bring the long end back over the front of the tie to create a cross-section of the tie. Now pass the long end through the loop around your neck, pass it through the loop in front and pull the knot tight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades