If you've ever wondered how to resize a T-Shirt to a smaller perfect fit, then follow these simple steps presented by Stacey from Sewing Republic. To shrink down your T-Shirt, follow theses steps: You will need an oversized shirt, a smaller shirt to use as a pattern and your sewing machine. 1. Turn both shirts inside out, and lay the fitted shirt on top. 2. Fold the sleeves back and pin the shirts together. 3. Trace around the fitted shirt with a fabric marking pen. Add 1/2 inch for your seam, and 1 inch at the bottom. 4. Cut. 5. Match the top edges of the sleeve, trace, adding 1/2 inch, and cut. 6. Fold each sleeve in half, marking the center with a pin. 7. Use a long zigzag stitch on your machine. 8. Press the bottom hem and do a straight stitch all around. Enjoy your new perfectly fitted T-Shirt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades