Seldom does a woman want to increase her butt and waist size, but for those who work in theater, a big butt may just be a requirement for a role. However, faux butts and hips will generally rob your wallet of quite a steep amount of money, so why not make them yourself?
All you need is some foam, obtainable for cheap at most fabric stores, craft stores, and hardware stores. You can also purchase pre-made pads at the lovemybubbles website.
There are different kinds of foam, you can buy it in squares, in a roll, or have it cut to length. There are also different kinds of density, regular, high, etc. The higher the density the tighter the clothes can be without the foam collapsing underneath.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades