One armed tie tying and collar buttoning is tough for most people, let alone an individual who has suffered an amputation. Here's a lesson from an amputee on tying a tie and other suit tricks all while using one hand and no prosthetics. A thicker tie is easier as it will not bunch up or tighten. Only tie a Half Windsor as a Full Windsor is way too tricky for one hand. This is a step by step tying video by an amputee with only one arm. If it cinches up too much wiggle it out and it will loosen nicely. Use a mirror to tie the tie at the proper length.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades