In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a necktie into a bow tie. First, place the tie around the neck so both sides are hanging down. Next, pull the thicker side up and the skinny side down. Then, cross both sides over and flip the large side over so it crosses above. Then, take the large side and flip it in, so it looks like the smaller side. Rill this up to the neck, then bring the other side around and tie it through the middle. Once you do this, pull the smaller side out and you will have a bow tie! Tighten it around your neck, then you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades