In this tutorial, we learn how to make a DIY halter style bra strap. First, you will need to cut a long piece of fabric and you will also need some bra hooks. Now, you will take the fabric and fold it in half twice so it's the correct size for a bra strap. Then, you will sew it on all of the sides to create a secure strap. From here, you will place the bra hook onto the strap at the base where you sewed the end. Now, sew this onto the strap and then attach to your bra to wear as a halter!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades