In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a necktie the easy way. The first step is to take your tie and estimate how long you want it to be. Now, lay the tie on a flat surface and take the bottom of the diamond on the tie and flip it under to create a loop. Now, take the long end of the tie and create a loop the opposite direction. Now you should have two loops. Next, turn the second loop upside down and twist it into the other loop. Pull the fabric through the top hole on the loop and then slide the tie down to the bottom of the tie. Now, tie it around your neck and you have a necktie!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades