In this how-to video, you will learn how to tie a single Windsor knot. This will be useful if you need to wear a tie at a formal event. First, place the tie around the back of your neck. Next, cross the bigger side over the smaller side and then pull it up through the loop. Next, bring it underneath the knot and around the front of it. Bring it through up through the loop one more time. Pull the end through the knot. Make sure to adjust the tie so that it is at the desired length. By viewing this video, you will learn just how easy it is to tie a single Windsor knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades