In this video we learn how to tie a necktie in a Full Windsor knot. First, take four inches on the skinny side and bring the long end over it. Then, bring the tie up back underneath and pull it through. Drop this down to the right hand side and then bring the long end back up underneath the other side. Bring the tie across the front of the knot towards your neck and pull it through the back of the tie. Next, bring the tie across the front of the knot and create a cross section. Bring it back up underneath and towards your neck, then push the tie through the loop. Fix this around your collar and then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades