Have you ever wondered how to tie a bow tie or an ascot? Well, everydayascots has a video for you detailing it step by step. In the video he shows you different styles of wearing an ascot for different neck sizes and comfort levels. Then he shows you a quick demonstration of tips, like buttoning the top button of your shirt and making the right side of the tie slightly longer than the left before beginning. This is followed by a quick cross of the left over the right, making a bow with the right side, bringing the left over the top and through the hole and you will have yourself a bow tie in no time. He also shows you how to tie a Windsor knot, a double Windsor knot and a traditional tie, among others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades