This video demonstrates how to tie a double Windsor knot, which is the neatest and most uniform looking tie knot. This knot can be tied in a few steps. First flip the shirt collar up and drape the tie around the neck as shown. Make sure to adjust the tie length so that the narrow end is just above the navel ring. Cross the wide end over the narrow end, pull the wide end back up the loop you just made, wrap the wide end behind the narrow end and back through the neck loop as shown. Pull both ends to tighten the triangle formed. Once again wrap the wide end around the narrow end as shown, and go back up and down through the loop you just created. Adjust the knot for neatness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades