In this how-to video, you will learn How to Tie a Double Windsor Knot. First, place the tie around and under the collar. Put the wider end over the shorter end, and then pull it under and over the loop. Put it around, under, and over the loop again so that the wide end has gone in twice. Come back up and slip the wide end through the knot and pull. Once this is done, place the collar back down and make sure the tie has a dimple. Straighten out until it looks perfect. By viewing this video, you will be able to tie a perfect formal double Windsor knot. This is especially useful if you are going to a formal party or work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades