This video is a demonstration of two ways to tie your shoes. The first method is as follows. Cross the two strings over each other, tuck one under the other, and pull it to tighten. Make a look with one string, then make the same loop with the other string. Cross the two loops, take one of the loops and tuck it in the hole between the two strings, and pull it. The second way starts the same as the first. After you have the first knot, make one loop and hold it with your thumb and index finger. Take the other string and cross it over the loop, push it through the hole and pull it out, then pull both loops tight. After tying your shoes, you can make a double knot to make sure your shoelaces don't come undone. This is a good how-to video for kids learning to tie shoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades