In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a pair of high heels with Anne. You will need: paints, varnishes, paintbrushes, pencils, pen, designs, scissors, sticky tape, and carbon paper. First you will need to paint both of your heels with a solid color, doing two base coats. Next, pick out a design you like and cut it out with carbon paper and tape it to the heels with sticky tape. Make sure to place the carbon paper facing down. Next, use your pen to trace the pattern along the heel. Now use a small paintbrush to pain the design onto the heel. Once it's dry, pain on two coats of clear varnish and you'll have new beautiful shoes to show off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades