Do you need a Venetian mask but can't afford to buy a fancy one? This tutorial teaches you how to make a Venetian style mask by yourself with some basic supplies you can buy from a craft store. You'll need a blank mask or some plaster strips, decorations (like ribbons, crystals, feathers etc.) and basic construction tools like X-acto knives, scissors, and glue. First, you need to lay out the materials, add the trim with hot glue and attach the feathers to the top of the mask. The feathers will leave a rough edge so you will need to attach a decoration over the top of them. To finish off your design, you will need a stick and a ribbon. In the end you will have your own unique mask for any masquerade ball!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades