In this video from garmentcare, Martha Stewart and Wayne Edelman teach us how to care of suede and leather. To determine if your leather is painted or analin, put a but of mineral water on it. If the color comes off, it is painted leather and you can treat that yourself. Baby wipes work very well on painted leather. This works well on leather couches and car upholstery and jackets. Suede can safely be brushed at home. Place a paper towel underneath the stain and brush the spot. On suede shoes, fill the shoe with newspaper to maintain form. Then brush the shoe to remove any water spots. If you get caught in the rain with suede jackets hang it on a hanger, button everything up, dry it away from heat. The garment will loosen up eventually as you wear it more. With wet suede gloves, lay flat, pull into shape, keep away from heat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades