Sailor pants for the office? This look can be tricky, but with some careful styling you can pull together a sleek and professional look. In this video, we show you how to do just that.
Step 1 Proper Fit
Pick sailor pants with a mid- or high-rise. The whole point is to make you legs look longer.
Step 2 Fabric
Make sure you choose a fabric that is mid- to heavy weight. This will conceal panty lines.
Step 3 Top
Pair the pants with a blouse. Tuck it in to continue the long line of the look.
Step 4 Jacket or Cardigan
Wear a jacket or cardigan over the blouse. Go for cropped and tailored to accentuate the long wide bottoms.
Step 5 Accessorize
A brooch is an elegant and professional choice.
Step 6 Shoes
Wear heels and make sure your hem just grazes the floor.
- Always bring the shoes you are going to wear with your pants to the tailor so the hem is just right.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades