This video shows you how to hem pants to your desired length. First, try on pants and roll up cuff of legs to height you desire. Remove pants and use a pen to mark what will become the new cuff line. Then use tailor chalk to draw a line to be cut with scissors. Cut line with scissors. Turn pants inside out and fold in about a half inch or desired amount to make cuff edge. Turn pants right side out. Using a sewing machine, restitch the new cuff you have pinned up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades