A boyish figure is easy to dress: It's the shape high-fashion designers create for! Here's how to maximize the impact.
You Will Need
* Low-rise pants
* Shapely tops
* Full and pencil skirts
* A bathing suit with boy shorts and a triangle top
* Horizontal stripes
Wear low-rise pants and jeans to create a little curve, and choose ones with big back pockets to add a little booty. Flared or boot cut bottoms will also provide shape to your silhouette.
Choose dresses and jackets that will fake an hourglass figure, like ones with curved seams, nipped-in waists, and belts.
Add even more dimension with horizontal stripes.
Wear tops that add bulk via pleats, ruching, and ruffles. Halter tops and cowl necklines distract from a stick straight figure by adding visual interest on top.
Fill out the lower half of your body with A-line and pleated skirts, or wear a pencil skirt to show off your thin hips.
For beachwear, go with boy shorts or a skirted bottom and a lightly padded triangle top with a few ruffles or flounces. If you prefer a one-piece, look for an accent that defines the waist, like a sash, stripe, belt, or side panels in a contrasting color.
Fact: The average fashion model's measurements are 34-24-34.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades