StudioMallory teaches you how to make a brass Sailor Moon tiara for cosplay. You will need a dremel with a grinding bit, a mechanical pencil, titanium covered scissors, two jewels, cardboard template and a piece of cheap metal. Trace the template on the metal using the pencil. Cut it using the scissors. Use goggles when using the dremel on the metal tiara. You have to grind it to make round corners. Now bend the metal in the shape you want. Use glue to apply the jewels. Once it's all dry, make sure the tiara fits you. If not, simply bend it into shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades