This video is a demonstration of how to make Sailor Moon style hair clips. Start with two alligator clips, six half pearls, craft foam, glue, a pencil and scissors. Draw an outline of a feather shape on the craft foam and cut it out. Trace around the cut-out to make several more and cut them out. Spread some glue on the top of an alligator clip and stick the feathers shapes on in an overlapping design. Put some glue on the back of each half pearl and stick it to the clip at the base of each feather shape. Clip the barrette onto something to dry so the glue won't make the barrette stick closed. She demonstrates another version of the hair clips with just the pearls and no feathers. By following these instructions, you can make cool Sailor Moon barrettes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades