The way to wear hijab shown in this demonstration with a simple wrap around the head, securing the hijab with bobby pins at the back of the neck. The ends of the hijab are pulled forward to the chest. Then a thin scarf in a contrasting color can be wrapped around and tied at the nape of the neck as well. A portion of the hijab is pulled forward over it and pinned over the ear. Then one of the ends is pulled under the chin to the opposite ear and pinned to the head. The other end is wrapped around to make sure the neck is covered. The tip of this end can be wrapped up into a flower shape or design to add further style. Bobby pins and safety pins are used to secure the hijab.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades