In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fold a pocket square into the winged puff and rolled puff. For the winged puff, begin by folding the pocket square diagonally in half to form a isosceles triangle. Then fold the two edges towards the middle to form a diamond shape. Now fold the two outer points into the center and fold the bottom flap up, creating a pentagon shape. For the rolled puff, cup the pocket square in one hand, then roll the top of the pocket square downwards with the other hand. Finish by lifting the bottom points up. This video will benefit those viewers who are attending a special occasion and would like to learn how to fold a pocket square in different styles to look formal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades