If you've ever been curious as to how the traditional Islamic hijab is worn, then this video is perfect for you. This video will show you how to properly wear the hijab and the type of hijab it begins with is the square hijab. Begin by folding it into a triangle and placing it upon your head and pin it underneath your chin. Then, take either the right or left side and wrap it around your head and tuck it underneath, near the same place you pinned it. Lastly, take the other side and flip it over your opposite shoulder. For a simpler look just cross the two ends after you place the hijab on your head and fold behind you pinning it to keep it in place. There you have it a quick and easy way to wear the hijab for most occasions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades