This video is a demonstration of how to fold a stylish hijab the way it's done in Egypt. Start with the undercap, and use a pashmina for the hijab and a few straight pins to help hold it in place. Take one end of the hijab and fold it over to make a triangle, making the tail longer or short as you like. Lay it over your head so the open point of the triangle is at your forehead. Pin it to the underpiece at the sides. Let the short side hang down. Wrap the long end around under your chin and up to the top of your head and over, so it lays flat, and pin it at the temple or a little lower on the other side. This method creates a nice draped effect that looks very pretty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades