Anna Saccone, from The Style Diet, teaches you how to wear a boyfriend cardigan. Since the boyfriend cardigan is loose and big, you should wear them in a casual or slouchy style. You can also pair a boyfriend cardigan with boyfriend jeans that fit loose too for the full effect. Also, rolling the jeans or wearing ripped worn jeans will add to the full effect. You can wear a simple plain white tank top under the cardigan for simplicity and for a relaxed look. You can also accessorize with bracelets and necklaces to match with the boyfriend cardigan. Make sure these are simple, classic natural colors. For the shoes, go with flats for another casual relaxed look. Pick simple solid colors and designs for the shoes also! Wear you hair in a messy bun or roll and keep your makeup simple also. This is a masculine trend, so go for a toned down feminine look. But, if you must add a feminine edge, you can add in a belt around the waist (but be careful to not wear too many accessories!) You also have the option of wearing a scarf and tie around your neck. Stay close with neutral colors and simple accessories!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades