In this video, we learn how to fold a pocket square for your suit jacket. For the two point fold, you will first take your pocket and fold it vertically. Then, fold it horizontally so it's smaller. Next, hold it on the side and then fold it down at an angle so you have two points at the top. From here, take the right end and fold it back and then fold the left end back. Now, stick it into your pocket and wear for a night out! Adjust it while inside the pocket if you need and you're finished, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades