In this tutorial, we learn how to find the best wedding dress for your body type. The rectangle or oval shape body doesn't have a well defined waist line, so you will need a dress that draws attention to the hair and face. A pear shaped body is where the bust and wast are smaller than the lower half of the body. You will want to select a wedding dress with ruffles or shoulder pads to draw attention to the top half of your body. A triangle shaped body has a large bust. You will want to select a wedding dress with waist detail to draw attention away from the bust if you have a triangle shape. Plus size brides should look for a-line dresses, which flatter the figure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades