In this video, we learn how to tie a tie in ten easy steps. First, you will need to put the tie on and put the wide end in your right hand and the thin end in your left hand. After this, place the wide end over the top of the narrow, then put the wide end back over top the narrow end. Next, put the wide end through the loop made with the tie and your neck. After this, put the wide side through the front loop of the knot and pull the wide end down tightly. After this, hold the knot and pull the narrow end tighter, then put it into the loop and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades