One size does not fit all, at least when it comes to selecting what clothes flatter your figure. Despite what Hollywood actors and actresses try to make us believe - ie. that we're all size zeros with cheese grater abs, big boobs, and heavenly faces - each of us is created a little different.
Some of us have very thin, sporty bodies with little in the bust region, while others have very curvacious figures with a little more on bottom than on top.
So the next time you're considering getting new clothes, check out this fashion video, where Chatelaine's senior style editor shows you how to flatter your figure no matter what your size.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades