While boots may be a very fashionable addition to a wardrobe, they may just look bad if worn improperly. In this tutorial, Anna Saccone offers some tips on how to wear boots in the winter. Calf leather boots are fashionable, but people who are pear shaped or who have short legs may want to stay away from them since they will make your legs look larger. Calf boots are good for wearing with dresses as well as long-sleeved turtlenecks. In this video, Anna provides a multitude of different options for people with various body types and fashion senses so that anyone will be able to find the perfect style of boots to match them individually.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades