This video is about how to dress to flatter your body type. Curvy body types look good with vertical stripes and clothing that accentuates the waist. High-waisted and belted bottoms and over-sized accessories work well for this body type. Pear body shapes look good in structured clothing. Form fitting tops work well with a smaller bust, making "pears" look slimmer. Cinching in the waist is also flattering for pear body shapes. For athletic body types look good in skinny jeans to show off their slim legs. Structured tops like blazers help add definition to the top half. Feminine touches like some small ruffles look good on slim athletic body types.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades