1. To tie a bow tie, one end should be longer than the another one.
2. Take the longer end above the smaller one.
3. Now hold the longer side and flip it under the tie and take it out.
4. After the knot, separate both ends by taking the smaller one and folding it in half, and make a bow shape.
5. Take the longer side and put it in front of the bow. It seems like it has hidden the bow from the middle.
6. Fold both ends of the bow and join them together by holding it in one hand. Now take the longer side in the other hand and fix it in the knot that you made in the beginning.
This way you can tie your bow tie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.