How to Tie your Brophy bowtie
1. To tie a bow tie, one end should be longer than the another one.
2. Take the longer end above the smaller one.
3. Now hold the longer side and flip it under the tie and take it out.
4. After the knot, separate both ends by taking the smaller one and folding it in half, and make a bow shape.
5. Take the longer side and put it in front of the bow. It seems like it has hidden the bow from the middle.
6. Fold both ends of the bow and join them together by holding it in one hand. Now take the longer side in the other hand and fix it in the knot that you made in the beginning.
This way you can tie your bow tie.