This video teaches you how to tie a bow tie.
Take the tie over the collar and make sure that one side is sticking a little lower than the other.
Bring the longer side over the top and through like you tie a shoe lace.
Now take the other side which was underneath and fold it into half.
Bring the high side over the top and create a little in the back in which you need to slip the high side through.
Pull it through.
Trim it up a little bit to make sure its looking good.
The bow tie is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades