In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie a four-in-hand knot for a tie. Begin by putting the tie around your neck with the wide end on your right and narrow end on your left. Bring the wide end over the narrow end ad wrap it around. Wrap it around once more and bring it up through the loop at the neck. Now slide the wide end through the loop underneath it. Then hold the knot and pull the narrow end to tighten the tie. This video will benefit those viewers who are preparing for a formal dinner, party or special occasion and would like to learn how to tie a tie to look presentable and formal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades