In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a bowtie left- handed. First, put the tie around your neck and adjust the two tails. The right should hang 1" lower than the left. Then, cross the longer over the shorter and push up over and through to make a simple knot. Form a bow with the back bow using your thumbs and fingers. Next, take the front tail and pull it behind the just-made bow to create the center of the full bow. Then, push the new one right through the knot in the opposite direction. Then, give a pull on both loops to lengthen the bow and tighten the knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades