For all you women out there who do not fall into the normal categories, Anna Saccone offers some styling tips for both tall and petite women. For petite women, Anna suggests that you should wear just one color in order to elongate your body and fool people into thinking that you are taller. If it is not possible to wear simply one color, it is suggested that you have a 2 to 1 ratio of color in your outfit and that the colors do not clash too much, as this will seem to cut your body in half, emphasizing your short stature. For tall women, the opposite is true, where a color-blocking dress would break up your height as well as different colored jeans and boots, which will break up your legs. By following these styling tips, women will be able to play down their excessive height or lack of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades