Denim guru Paul Dillinger shows viewers how to take a pair of inexpensive jeans and give them a celebrity inspired makeover. You will either need to own a dremel tool or borrow one in order to properly complete the technique shown. You use the dremel to give your jeans the perfect fray and help them achieve a more laid back, worn-in look. Jeans like these at boutiques and designer stores can cost hundreds of dollars but you can spend $20 on a pair of jeans and make them look up to date for almost nothing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades