In this tutorial, we learn how to mix and match vintage clothing pieces. First off, if you have a 1940's style juniors dress, you can pair it with knee highs and vintage heels. You can also wear it with a modern cardigan. Next, if you have a 1905's style floral dress, you can pair it with a small modern red belt. Next, if you have a 50's inspired dress, you can pair it with tights and a tiara headband. If you have a 1950's day dress, you can pair it with kitten heels to make a more modern look. If you have a vintage blouse, pair it with heels and skinny jeans. You can use these tips to make a vintage piece more modern, but still look classic at the same time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades