If you've ever owned a leather purse, you know that ink or pen stains are a pain in the ass. If you've ever owned a designer leather purse, then you've probably even cried over an accidental stain (oh no! My $3,000 purse is ruined!). Removing ink stains from leather is thought to be extremely difficult, but there is a way to do it quickly and easily.
Just watch this episode of Pursebuzz to learn how to use an inexpensive tool, a Papermate Magic Rub eraser, to simply erase away any ink stains. Trust us, this tip works, and it sure beats running over to your dry cleaner's in tears.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades