In this how-to video, you will learn how to spot fake Coach purses. For example, Coach purses are not wrapped in plastic when you buy them. Stitching should be exact and perfect. If it is uneven and crooked, it is fake. Authentic Coach purses use high quality nickel or brass. If the buckle is polished plastic or tarnished and damaged, it is fake. Cheap zippers are also a sign that a purse is fake. The C or CC pattern should be centered and symmetric. It should go straight up and down and line up at the seams. If the CC pattern is on the inside and outside, it is fake. As for tags, it is fake if they are completely made of metal. Sometimes, fakes have leather tags but you can tell by the poor stitching and engraving. Not all authentic bags have creed patches. Check for the stitching and engraving quality. This video offers great tips on checking if your bag is authentic or not.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades