In this tutorial, we learn how to make a braided wrap-around belt. You will need 3 long straps of leather and a medallion that has a big enough opening to pull the strips through. To begin, grab your three long leather straps together and create a knot where they will meet the medallion in the middle. After this, braid the straps together. When you get close to the end, knot it off. Do this on both sides of the medallion. This is a cut and cheap way to make this belt, and there are many different ways to wear it! If your string is long enough, you can double wrap or event make a bow with it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades