In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a necktie on someone else. First, pop the collar and drape the tie around the neck with the wide end on your right. Then, tug the wide end down, so it hangs 12 inches below the narrow end. After this, cross the wide end over the narrow end, and bring it up through the neck loop and down the front. Swing the wide end to the right, pass it under the narrow end, then cross it back over the right. After this, push it up through the neck hole. Now, tuck it through the knot and let it hang down. From here, tighten the tie and push the collar down, then you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades