There are several different ways to go about stretching your shoes. This method uses water, a ziplock bag, and a freezer. Michelle Phan demonstrates how:
From Michelle's site:
PVC shoes takes longer to stretch than leather, and sometimes it will shrink back to their original shape, but give it a try, you can make it permanent.
Be sure to stretch little by little, especially with leather shoes, if you over stretch them, you cannot shrink them back to their original size. It is easier and safer to stretch them at a smaller rate than large.
I do not recommend this on suede, for we all know if water gets on suede it turns it into a darker color. One way to remove sweat/water stains on suede is to get a suede brush or a pencil eraser and brush it off. Works for me EVERYTIME.
You can only stretch your shoes bigger NOT SMALLER.
For more detailed instructions, visit her site.
Search Michelle Phan on WonderHowTo for more beauty tutorials. One of YouTube's most popular beauty gurus, Michelle lends helpful beauty advice in makeup, skincare, and hairstyling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades