In this video we learn how to make a zipper purse or mini fanny pack for your belt. First, fold a bandanna in half and cut out a rectangle. Then, cut a rectangle out for the belt loop too. Next, take one of the bigger rectangles and cut it about 1.5 inches from the top. Then, sew these two pieces together using a needle and thread with white thread. After this, pin down the zipper to the back and sew up the sides. Then take the other piece and stitch it to the front side of your other rectangle. Turn it inside up and stitch the ends. Then, unzip it and turn it inside out to finish your fanny pack!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades