Tired of carrying that purse around while you are trying to have a conversation or dance the night away? How about a cute little handbag to swing around while you maintain your social life.
In this video, you'll learn how to make a silk chiffon handbag inspired by a BluGirl handbag from "Elle Magazine." Adorned with shiny, soft yellow silk and millions of cloth flowers as well as a chain strap that allows you to hook it to your wrist so you can set it and forget it, this bag is chic and functional.
These are the tools you'll need:
Hot Glue Gun
Rotary Cutter (optional)
Self Healing Mat (optional)
Large Ruler (optional)
All materials were bought from Hancock Fabrics unless stated otherwise.
Satin ¼ yd.
White Cotton ¼ yd.
Lace & Chiffon ¼ yd. each
Chain (Old purse from a thrift store with chain)
Zipper 9 inch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades