In this video the girls of Sugar Walk Catwalk dot com teach us how to walk in high heels. First you need to find the right heels, and there are three points you want to look for. First the fit of the arch. Second, that the ball of your foot is secured in the bottom. And, thirdly, test the heel balance. If the heels aren't working for you in the store, it's only going to get worse in real life! Once you've got a pair of shoes, we're shown how to make them better with foot petals or gel pads to line the heel of the shoe, and also cushions for the ball of your foot. These will make your heels more comfortable and easier to wear for longer periods of time. Finally, the video explains when you should keep your weight on the front part of your shoes. For example, on stairs on cobblestones, and grass. In general, the heel is like your anchor, but the front of the shoe is the security. When you're starting out with heels, practice at home on carpeting and take it slow. When you go out in your heels, the most important thing is that it's all about confidence. Have good posture, hold your head high, and own it! You'll look great.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades