As kids, we had dreams of becoming a prima ballerina and dancing for the New York Ballet Company (while we loved dancing around our house in our skivies, we think it had more to do with the pretty tulle skirts and beribboned toe shoes). Dreams discarded, we are nevertheless still in love with any combination of ribbon and shoes.
Get the feminine look of ballet shoes with just as much pain by watching this tutorial on how to attach ribbons to your high heels. Once they're on, you'll be able to tie them in any way you like.
-4-5 yards of ribbon
-Pair of heels
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades