In this video you can see how you can walk in high heels. Heels do not need to be long and thin to be considered fashionable. But no matter the length of your heel, take extra caution to keep your balance and place the least amount of strain on your muscles. Step with your heel down first, then let the sole follow quickly and smoothly. Walk with your toes pointing straight ahead or as close to straight ahead as possible. Swing your arms as you walk for balance. Keep your legs straight, close and parallel. Take smooth, even steps; consider shortening your stride a bit. Avoid walking on ice, slush, mud, grass, sand, gravel and grated surfaces, on which you can slip or sink. When in doubt, take off your heels and carry them across such questionable surfaces in your bare feet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades