In this video, we learn how to create a knotted tank top. First, you will need to take a shirt that is too large, the cut off the sides of the two sleeves down to the bottom. Next, cut the shirt from the collar and make strips out of the excess fabric. Tie the strips on the back of the shirt going to the front of the shirt and tie it. You can also make a chain shape to make this look more unique. When you are finished with this, you will wear a tank top underneath it, then you can wear this cute knotted tank top and recycle a shirt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades